Off the beaten track
Dandakaio is a beautiful 3 bedroom house located on the magical Caribbean island of Carriacou, which is just 40 miles north of Grenada. If you have a healthy appetite for adventure, yet also crave those home luxuries then Dandakaio is definitely the place for you.
With breathtaking views of the island, Dandakaio is hidden away amongst the tree tops of this lush tropical paradise.
Ideal for a family vacation, a romantic trip away with a partner or why not come here with a group of your closest friends and enjoy everything Carriacou has to offer.
There is as much or as little to do on the island as you choose.
Activities include: Hiking, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Scuba Diving, Sailing, Snorkeling and organised Boat Trips to explore the surrounding islands.
Alternatively just sit back, relax and enjoy the natural rhythm of life in this tropical paradise.
"A week just wasn't long enough"
Dan - London - UK
See what some of our other guests thought of their time here on our Testimonials page.
Carriacou is only a small island but exploring it properly and discovering its hidden gems are all part of the fun! That's why we provide you with a 4 x 4 vehicle for the duration of your stay.
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (master bedroom is en-suite and has a distinctive open shower design)
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Open plan living room/dining veranda
- Ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms, living room and kitchen
- Infinity edge pool with sun deck
- Extensive balcony areas (every bedroom opens on to the balcony)
- Outdoor terraced lounge leading onto the garden under the main house
- Utility / laundry room
- BBQ facilities
- Table Tennis
Check out this video of Dandakaio.